Located at 135 North Lime Street (between East Orange and East Chestnut Streets in downtown Lancaster), the Lancaster Museum of Art is just three city blocks northeast of historic Penn Square and Central Market and just 4 blocks east of Lancaster’s “Gallery Row.”
From Route 30 East and West:
1. Take the Walnut Street Exit
2. Turn RIGHT at the end of exit ramp
3. Follow Walnut Street into Lancaster City
4. Just past Plum Street take a LEFT onto North Shippen Street
5.Cross over East Chestnut Street
6. Turn RIGHT at first alleyway (East Marion Street)
7.Museum parking lot is at the end of the block on the right, located adjacent to the Museum (Please get a parking permit at the reception desk).
1.Take Route 283 toward Lancaster to Route 30 East exit
2.Continue with directions as listed above “From Route 30 East and West.”
1.Take Route 83 North to Route 30 East
2 Continue with directions as listed above “From Route 30 East and West.”
From Philadelphia:1.Take the PA Turnpike West to Exit 21(Route 222).
2. At the 2nd light make a LEFT onto Route 222 South toward Lancaster.
3. Follow Route 222 South to Route 30 East (left lane exit).
4.Continue with directions as listed above “From Route 30 East and West.”
Please feel free to use our parking lot. It is small, but it is for our patrons. Don't forget to obtain a parking permit from the receptionist at the front desk, otherwise you could be ticketed.
If our lot is full when you arrive, metered parking is availableon both North Lime and East Chestnut Streets.